01 September 2009

I HAVE ARRIVED!

hoshiko is now on japan's land! ohhhh hee hee hee

so i had the most interesting plane ride. i really liked my plane. unfortunately because of the seating situation and where i put my baggage, i couldn't get to my books and dictionary that i had packed so i could study on the way to tokyo for the 10 hours it took. so i watched a bunch of movies instead like 17 again, star trek, monsters vs aliens, and i was so tempted to watched the second death note movie, but instead i put on my ipod until it died. somehow, i had turned it on and it stayed on for like 5 hours of the ride so when i actually used it, it was almost dead. it's charging as i type this.

then i got really tired and konked out for an hour or two, but it totally didn't feel like it. it was kinda hot in the cabin after awhile. eventually, i turned on the video recordings that i had from my friends that i had gotten the weeks before i left. it brought quite a smile to my face.

so once i landed, i got lost once or twice, but i kept my wits and pretended to not know a bit of japanese. i went up to every single security guard i saw and went, "c-can you help me...? i don't know where nagoya's gate is..." and they were all SO NICE! like one even walked me practically to my gate to make sure i was ok. i was like, "awww, thank you so very much!"
then i sat down and saw the other people going to nagoya so i join them and find out we're near each other on the plane.

so...now i' in narita airport chatting with the girls and getting ready to board. come back tomorrow for more updates! and thanks for all the comments! don't worry about posting annoynomus posts. just leave a little hint as to who you were so i'm not guessing which person you all are. i'd avoid putting real names, guys. i'm not puttin' mine.

all right. じゃあ

~星子☆

10 comments:

  1. That's my girl. I am proud of you, I sure could not do a 10 hour plane ride. We got a lot of calls yesterday to check on you. love ya mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! you are already making friends ^^
    i am so glad your flights are going smoothly!
    can't wait to hear your next update!
    <3 You Always!
    ~Seven

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi, it's jacqui. I don't have a blogspot, so I'm commenting through LJ. sounds like an interesting flight, and I'm so excited for you!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're safely there! Ugh... 10 hour plane ride! I'm glad you didn't die of boredom!!!

    I can't wait to read the next installment!

    ~theBESTrath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yar~ Glad the ride went smoothly. I once had 11 hours next to crying babies=not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had fun. :D

    This blog idea is interesting...

    -Korea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you made it there ok.
    We love you.

    U.T.& KAT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww it sounds like you had a good ride! <333

    -Ita

    ReplyDelete
  9. woohoooo~! <333! Have a blast bb~!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you made it. Saw all the pix yesterday....big bugs! Big hugs, too! Take care. Ryans mom.

    ReplyDelete