23 April 2010

Update

Hey everyone.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to update in awhile. My computer has recently stopped accepting my camera's card to upload photos. I'm going to try and fix this, but since I don't want to bore anyone with updates without pictures, I haven't gotten around to talking about anything. However, I do have Osaka pictures I can put up since I got those on my computer before this problem arose. I'll update that adventure relatively soon.

In the meantime, I think I'll list the updates that're coming soon.

-Osaka
-Hanami (Cherry blossom viewing)
-Noh (Japanese theater drama older than Kabuki)
-Ikebana

Also, starting next Thursday, I will be experiencing my first Golden Week. Basically, that's a time when four very important holidays are so close together that all of Japan decided, LET'S JUST TAKE A WEEK OFF! So we are. I get from Thursday to next Thursday off. I'm going back to Kyoto to see the Geisha starting Wednesday night. Also, during the weekend, I'll be in Nagano with some friends. I'll also update about those once I get back.

Classes are amazing! I really love my classes this semester. I feel like I'm learning so much more, especially in kaiwa (speaking) class. I have troubles speaking as I get flustered a lot and grow nervous, but this is really helping me. I also really enjoy my listening class. I'm already good at listening, but this is also reading, so that's fun. Also, I have 80 vocabulary words to memorize a week. Sometimes more. YES! MY VOCABULARY IS EXPANDING!

Here's to hoping the weather over here improves soon! I want it to stop raining...

~星子☆

1 comment:

  1. Odd.. I posted close to three comments on here in the past... well... since you posted, and NONE of them have shown up!!! ><

    -Aydan

    ReplyDelete