22 September 2009

SUCCESS!

やった!!!!
(i did it!)

i made me some omuraisu! oh yeah! and it was successful.

not nearly as good as kotokotoya's omuraisu (place where i first had it), but it's still REALLY good for my cooking ability. now i'm confident in my cooking abilities as i made my favorite dishes and that it turned out okay

and that's all i did today. i went to that anime store and bought a lot of stuff, but kept it under $100, so go me go. most of the stuff i want comes out next month anyways.

HERE'S MY PROOF I COOKED SOMETHING RIGHT!


~星子☆

6 comments:

  1. AHHH!!! Congradulatons!!! You must make it for us when you get back. I've never had this "omuraisu" before. What's in it? Next time you make it you should make a design with the red stuff - is that ketchup?

    -Aydan

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY^^ now you can cook us some when you get back^^ I'll be looking forward to it seeing as how my cooking skills are degrading... into England's... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. And England's is turning into something... else? You have to admit, the Eggplant Parmashian wasn't half bad. (GAH! I cannot spell my cheeses!!)

    -Aydan

    ReplyDelete
  4. to aydan: omuraisu is omlette over rice (or rice wrapped in omlette) with, yes, ketchup. it's extremely good, but you don't have to use ketchup. you can use another sauce

    to frauggie: NO THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoshiko, that sounds DELICOUS!!!

    -Aydan

    ReplyDelete