14 September 2009

電話けいたい!!!

today i FINALLY got my cell phone! it is the phone of my DREAM! i love this phone!

i cannot make phone calls to america, but you can all call me. hit me up on facebook for my number (parents, i'll e-mail you guys)

here's the picture of my dream phone:














ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL! and yes, i put all my phone charms on there, including the one you made me, ali <3

















the inside! when it opens, the keys light up and make it look like snow falling and these pretty blue lights go across the top

















this is the menu. every different option i pick changes to a firework display of a different character while fireworks go off in the background. when i close and open my phone, a cute jingle goes off too.
and my phone ring tone is the electric light parade! <3

anyways, i also went around a new city today and got to have some good ol' coldstone! but no more spending any more money for the rest of the month unless it's for food. i am goooood! this phone cost me quite a bit and...yeah.

anyways! i got into the highest of the intermediate japanese kanji and language class so i'm EXTREMELY happy with myself! and best of all, i'm in it with my senpai (upper class mate) who lives with me and is helping me out quite a lot.

love you all

~星子☆

4 comments:

  1. Omg so awesome! That thing looks amazing, I wanted a Japanese Cellphone so bad when I went!

    Awesome work on the classes.

    Continue to kick ass and take names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the class!!!! Combined with the phone, it sounds like you're set for Japan! When you come back you can blow us out of the water with your kanjiness!

    -Aydan

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky... they didn't teach us kanji when i went...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That phone.. is SO COOL! I WANT ONE!

    And good job with the kanji too!

    <33333333

    ReplyDelete